Seasons Greetings! As we enter into 2021, the year of the Metal Ox, there are some Feng Shui tips that we can all apply that will help make the year easier for us.
In a perfect world, to optimize the best Feng Shui, we must take into consideration the occupants birth date and time to choose best directions to sleep, work, and prepare food, where to break ground and where not to, as well as a host of other activities.
The tips below apply to everyone for this coming year… so here we go.
1.You’ll need to get a compass or use your smartphone compass to orient yourself to your home’s directions if you don’t already know them.
2. It is best to not occupy the Southeast or East of your home longer than is necessary this year.
3. Seek out the West and North, Southwest and Northeast areas of your home.
4. In the Northeast and the West, if you can, leave lights on 24/7 or if you have natural light, let it in consistently.
5. In the Northeast and in the Southwest, it is helpful to place 4 plants or 4 stalks of bamboo stems in water-these must be healthy and alive! Replace them with like item if they die.
6. 2021 is supposed to be a year of recovery and restoration, with less volatility. Let go of objects and clothing you no longer use or need. Be light with your belongings. Declutter and keep surfaces clean. Work on letting go of resentment and anger. This is a good year to reset your temper.
Try some or all of these to set you up for a better balanced 2021!