Happy end of 2021! These days, we no longer say that next year will be better, we say it will be different. In Feng Shui, certain people in certain houses will fair better than other by default.
It’s a complex process, but here are some tips you can use to assist you going into 2022.
2022 is coming like a huge wave. Water Tiger years are very active, so it is important to be deliberate and think things through. Not a year to be impetuous, or to act without thinking. Take a moment or many moments before making big decisions.
• Clear your inbox-2021 was year of the exploding email box. It is a great idea to clear everything out for 2022. Even creating a 2021 Archive file for all those straggler emails. Then they are not mixed with the new but still there if you need them. This helps clear space in your head and frees up time.
• Say goodbye to old/dead/dying plants. Dead anything is not a Feng Shui boost, so let them go. Buy new ones for 2021 and put them in the eastern area to soak up the am sun.
• Get a daily meditation/relaxation/stretching/quiet thought time. There are literally a million free YouTube videos/apps to help you find the right one for you. This is proven to lower blood pressure and lead to clearer thinking.
• Avoid breaking ground on renovations in the Northeast and Southwest of your home.
• The middle of the home is inauspicious this year (if you have a rectangle or square home). If your house is a U-shape and the center is missing, this will add an extra challenge to your year. The same goes for open concept homes. Keep the middle of your home as undisturbed as possible. If you’re having a rough time, you can implement a salt cure (for info on this, go to any of my social media accounts and I’ll be re-posting the salt cure).
WE WILL BE CLOSED FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2021. HAVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY CHRISTMAS!